NCACE 2024 ANNUAL Conference
Join us in beautiful Wilmington, NC, to connect with colleagues, gain valuable insights into current best practices and technology, and recharge after a busy spring semester. Whether you work in Career Services or Recruiting, this conference promises to inspire and educate you, providing a wealth of learning opportunities from industry experts and thought leaders! Don't miss out - register here today!
- Conference At-A-Glance
- Registration Rates & Dates
- $100 Full-time Graduate Student (enrolled student at the time of conference)
- $250 Early Bird Member (Registration Open – March 15, 2024)
- $300 Regular Member (March 16 – May 1, 2024)
- $350 Non-Member (Registration Open – May 1, 2024)
- Conference Activities: Our Conference Team has planned a variety of activities for attendees to enjoy this year outside of our regular breakout sessions. Make plans to join fellow conference-goers for some fun!
- Scholarship Opportunities: North Carolina Association of Colleges and Employers (NCACE) has created a graduate student scholarship and a professional development scholarship for the annual conference.
- Check out our NEW NC A-List: We're excited to introduce the new NC A-List, an initiative designed for new members, first time conference attendees, and those seeking deeper engagement with NCACE at the conference. You can indicate whether you'd like to learn more about being part of the NC A-List and/or leading a small group of NC A-Listers through the conference registration form.
- To be part of the NC A-List, you must identify with at least one of the following:
- a new NCACE member (member for less than 3 years)
- a first-time attendee of the NCACE Conference
- a member looking to connect further with NCACE through a buddy group at the conference
- Interested in being a part of the NC A-List experience but don't meet the bullet points listed above? We're looking for passionate NCACE members to lead small groups of NC A-Listers throughout the conference. Your guidance and enthusiasm will help your group navigate the conference, make new connections, and fully immerse themselves in the NCACE experience. This is a light lift!
Please contact our Registration Team at email@example.com with any conference questions!